Gods Unchained Introduces Sealed Mode
A new challenge awaits the bravest Mortals – a battleground where only the ultimate strategic masters can prevail.
Gods Unchained introduces Sealed Mode, a brand-new permanent game mode with exclusive rewards the more you win!
Sealed Mode launch date is September 14th 11am AET.
In Gods Unchained’s Sealed Mode, players are given a pool of randomized cards to build a synergistic deck with to vanquish their opponents.
Now, victory relies not on the strength of your collection, but the sharpness of your skills.
The odds are even. Do you dare enter?
What is Sealed Mode?
Sealed mode is a new permanent ranked mode with the following characteristics:
- Players will get a random selection of 3 Gods that they can choose from to play with.
- Player are offered 60 cards from the three randomly selected domains. There are 12-20 random cards from each of the three domains, at least 4 of which are spells. The rest of the cards are random neutral cards.
- Of the total 60 cards, 12 are 3 mana and below, at least 3 cards are 6 mana, at least 3 cards are 7 mana, and 8 and 9 mana cards are not force-offered
- The card pool includes cards from the following sets: Welcome, Core, Genesis, Etherbots, Mortal Judgement, Winter Wanderlands, and Band of the Wolf
- Players can use multiple copies of Legendaries and cross-domain cards
- A win-based reward system rewarding players with Card and Cosmetic Packs
- There is a 15 $GODS buy-in giving players access to the mode
How Does Sealed Mode Work?
1️⃣ Pay the 15 $GODS buy-in and confirm in your wallet
2️⃣ Choose your God from 3 randomized God choices
3️⃣ Build a deck from the randomized card pool from the 3 domains
Note that you can go back and change your selected God
4️⃣ Compete in a gauntlet run for 7 wins or 3 losses (whichever comes first)
5️⃣ Claim your rewards – more wins, more rewards!
Note that you may retire the gauntlet run early and still claim your rewards. But you will end your streak and your buy-in will not be refunded.
6️⃣ Open your Card and Cosmetic Packs!
More Wins, More Rewards
Sealed mode introduces a new way to win rewards in Gods Unchained, with each win in your streak ratcheting up the amount of rewards you receive.
Here are the rewards per matches won:
|Wins||Card Packs||$GODS||Flux||Cosmetic Packs|
|1||2 Common||0.75||100 + 100 per win|
|2||2 Rare||1.5||300 + 150 per win|
|3||2 Rare||3||600 + 200 per win|
|4||3 Rare||6||1000 + 250 per win||1 Cosmetic Pack|
|5||2 Epic||10.5||1500 + 300 per win||2 Cosmetic Packs|
|6||4 Epic||13.5||2000 + 333 per win||2 Cosmetic Packs|
|7||2 Legendary||16.5||2500 + 357 per win||3 Cosmetic Packs (Special 7 Wins Edition)|
The Card Packs contain cards from the Core Set and Mortal Judgement. Ultimately, Sealed Card Pack rewards will contain cards from the latest expansion, plus the Core Set.
Here are the drop rates for the Cosmetic Packs:
|Bounty Hunter Trinket||Rare I||7.895%|
|Bounty Hunter Trinket||Rare II||5.263%|
|Argus’ Shield||Rare I||7.895%|
|Argus’ Shield||Rare II||5.263%|
|Selena’s Bow||Rare I||7.895%|
|Selena’s Bow||Rare II||5.263%|
|Pallas’ Wand||Rare I||7.895%|
|Pallas’ Wand||Rare II||5.263%|
|Orfeo’s Mask||Rare I||7.895%|
|Orfeo’s Mask||Rare II||5.263%|
|Valka’s Axe||Rare I||7.895%|
|Valka’s Axe||Rare II||5.263%|
|Neferu’s Khopesh||Rare I||7.895%|
|Neferu’s Khopesh||Rare II||5.263%|
|Sealed Mode Card Back||Rare I||7.895%|
(Special 7 Wins Edition)
|Bounty Hunter Trinket||Epic I||2.857%|
|Bounty Hunter Trinket||Rare I||7.143%|
|Bounty Hunter Trinket||Rare II||5.714%|
|Argus’ Shield||Rare I||7.143%|
|Argus’ Shield||Rare II||5.714%|
|Selena’s Bow||Rare I||7.143%|
|Selena’s Bow||Rare II||5.714%|
|Pallas’ Wand||Rare I||7.143%|
|Pallas’ Wand||Rare II||5.714%|
|Orfeo’s Mask||Rare I||7.143%|
|Orfeo’s Mask||Rare II||5.714%|
|Valka’s Axe||Rare I||7.143%|
|Valka’s Axe||Rare II||5.714%|
|Neferu’s Khopesh||Rare I||7.143%|
|Neferu’s Khopesh||Rare II||5.714%|
|Sealed Mode Card Back||Rare I||7.143%|
Why Should You Play Sealed Mode?
Sealed Mode is the latest addition to Gods Unchained game modes. This new game mode is for you if you want to:
- Build your deck from a pool of randomized cards from 3 domains
- Battle on a level playing field based purely on strategy and skill
- Win Card and Cosmetic Packs rewards exclusive to Sealed Mode
If you crave the ultimate battle of wits, then enter the arena of Sealed Mode!
We can’t wait to see which Mortal masters of strategy will conquer this challenge.
Sealed Mode: Only the skilled dare enter.
Coming September 14th at 11am AET